Monday, April 23, 2007

BIRTHDAYZ, BIRTHDAYZ, and more BIRTHDAYZ!

Well, there has been a birthday every day for the last three days. the 21st was my sister Lara's birthday, the 22nd was my friend Katharine's birhtday, and today is my brother's wife, Alicia's, birhtday. This year has gone by SOOOOO fast! Im already 14 and the school year is nearing it's end. I can't wait for summer! I REALLY need a long break. i guess my sister Sara is flying me out to Florida with her in August to help with the new baby and Hallie on the airplane. that should be fun. At least I won't be stuck in Huntington Beach like usual.

This week, I'm taking off a whole week from school for a play im in called Beauty and the Beast. I'll post pictures from the play when I get a chance but for now, you can visit

http://www.hbnbb.com

Well, I have to go to Alicia's birthday party now. I'll post more later!

- Elizabeth Powell

No comments: