Friday, May 4, 2007
Beauty and the Beast
Well, I can't believe it, but we are almost done. Tomorrow is the last day of Beauty and the beast. it has been SO much fun. I have gained so many new experiences since i have started rehearsals. I'm gonna miss not going anywhere on Saturdays for a while. i think every9one else will too, i have also gained lots of new friendships. people that i didn't know what some of there first names are now some of my closest friends. at least we are going to have a teenage only party - except for chaperon es of course ;) - are going to be there. then when it gets late, the boys are going to go home and the girls are going to have a slumber party. well, at least that's what the plans are anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment