Wednesday, June 27, 2007

blah blah blah, I know I'm boring...

I know, I'm boring. Yesterday, I went to Disney Land from opening to closing time, (I do not recomend it) with my Mom, Michael, Teenie, Tanner, and Kearis. we used Michael's "special pass" for his disabilities so we got to go in every fastpass line, without a fast pass! I guess we will have to bring him with us more often ;). We went on every ride that we wanted to, inclusing the Nemo ride, 3 times! and we only had to wait in line for less than five minutes each time! Tomorrow I have an orthodontist consult. and another one the next day. they have to re do my moldings as well because it has been more than a year since we had them done. my mom keeps procrastinating because it is "too expensive". Well, I am being summoned to the kitchen to do more chores. Hooray! :(

OH YEAH, by the way, lara, sara, and Becca are all having boys. Sara is being induced on July 11th.

Gotta Go!!

No comments: