Sunday, July 1, 2007

Swimsuits and Tan Lines...

Okay. this week, Sara got a new swimsuit. It cost $60+. Well, it was mailed and she tried it on and it was too small to fit over her pregnant belly. SOOOOOO, instead, I am going to buy it from her and I Don't mean to brag or anything, but it looks really good on me, and others agree. I went to the beach yesterday for about three hours. I SWEAR I put on sunscreen, but I still got sunburned and got major tan lines on my neck and on my thighs.
Last night we hed a family therapy session. And we are not crazy. Classic line, right? we had a psychiatrist, well, actually Michael's Psychiatrist come and "educate" us about him and his aspergers. Hopefully it will help us and be able to relate to him more. Anyway, I am on the hunt on ebay so i gotta go!

No comments: