Monday, August 27, 2007
Auntie x4
YAY FOR BECCA!!!! Robert Alexander Marshall the third (we are going to call him Alex)was born on August 26th, 2007 at 11:26 pm. He weighed 7 and a 1/2 pounds and was 20 inches long. now i have 3 nephews (Owen, Chase, and now Alex) and 1 niece (Hallie). yay! the only problem is, they all keep leaving me!! In the delivery room was my mom, me, Alicia and Lara. Poor Robert missed the delivery by 12 hours... :(... he was on the ship in Hawaii and couldnt get home in time... he got on an emergency helicopter to fly home this morning... Becca WAS scheduled to be induced tomorrow after Robert got home tonight... but I guess the baby already has a mind of his own ;). Well, my mom and I spent the night in the recovery room with her (I wasn't supposed to be there, but Becca's nurse said I could stay as long as I didnt tell the other nurses because she would get in trouble). It was very interesting having to sleep in a twin bbed with my mother... I now know a WHOLE new definition to the word spoons.. JK... Love ya mom :)... I will try to post some pictures later, but I can't find the digital camera at the moment... I will post again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! You're the first one I heard this from--tell Becca congrats!
PS I'm totally offended not to be on your blog roll!
Post a Comment