so im in washington! im staying with becca and the last couple days we were at this hotel right next to the beach. then on our way home we stopped off in forks... YES- THE FORKS, and took some pictures there... all in all, a fun trip so far... but i am exhausted and will write more later!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
washington
so im in washington! im staying with becca and the last couple days we were at this hotel right next to the beach. then on our way home we stopped off in forks... YES- THE FORKS, and took some pictures there... all in all, a fun trip so far... but i am exhausted and will write more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So since you hadn't updated in a while, it has been a few weeks since I clicked on your blog. I was impressed to see three posts!! Nice work! Cute pictures of American Idol and you and Alex. By the way, you never comment on our blog...so we are even!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I'm so glad your back though!
Did you find any vampires?
Post a Comment