Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girls Camp




i know these are a little late but i found them on sister Wilson's blog so i decided i had to put them on :]. we had SOOOO much fun! we were at the colorado river and it was hot but the water was nice. we stayed at the wilsons house and spent most of our time on the river.
o and i LOVE my new profile song dont you? its my new favorite song ever! :]
o and ONE more thing... you should leave a comment :]

3 comments:

Haircutmom said...

Elizabeth...I made you a CD of all of the picture I took at Girls Camp. I'll bring it to church for you.

Haircutmom said...

Here is a link to a video of you tubing on the River.

http://www.vimeo.com/1433003

sarawhat said...

It looks like so much fun! Hope you're having fun at youth conference.