I'm so glad that you put up picture from your game. You look so hot you water polo mama! How long does your season last? I'll be there in March...think I'll be able to catch a game?
Elizabeth. 18 years old. March 24th is my day(: im pretty sure that things are only looking up from here on out. katharine is my best friendd; i tell her EVERYTHING; no one else knows me better; mess with her ill mess you up :); after all,what are best friends for?. Even though they bother me sometimes, my family means the world to me. i would do anything for the ones i love; especially the ones that i know would do the same for me. MORMON all the way!. between school, sports, church, family, and friends im a pretty busy person. favorite things: friends, family, makeup, music, watchin movies, water polo #16,randomness, whatever makes me laugh, things that make me me. wanna know more? :) just ask.
5 comments:
I'm so glad that you put up picture from your game. You look so hot you water polo mama! How long does your season last? I'll be there in March...think I'll be able to catch a game?
yay pictures :) you guys get a fun pink ball, we got the ugly yellow-orange ones.
no.... our last game is february 2nd... i wish it was longer!
Wow that looks hard.:)
Elizabeth! your head is shaped like a cone! go cone head go!...haha (Katharine)
Post a Comment