Thursday, October 25, 2007

halloween costume


so.. what am I? give up? i am supposed to be the game girl for that game "operation". I cut out white pieces of foam to look like the game pieces (ex: broken heart, water on the knee, eves apple, spare ribs, text thumb, butterflies in the stomach, etc.). we attatched them to welcro on my clothes, then I carried around salad tongs and when somebody tried to pull off my pieces, I would honk Michael's bike horn in their face. 1/2 of the people at the dance still didn't get it, and when they finally did, it wasn't funny anymore. So... i am going haunted housing tomorrow with my friends, I have an idea of what to be.. ill let u know if it works out...

2 comments:

TannerJ5 said...

Ummmmm.It's now thanksgiving. I do believe you are now an absentee blogger.

Elizabeth. said...

ummmm... u stink