Sunday, October 21, 2007
Why I love these books...
Twilight, New moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer are THE BEST books on the planet! I have read Eclipse three times, New moon twice, and Twilight twice... I started reading these books like two years ago and they are definitely the best books ever... I tried reading another book the other day and honestly... I don't know why all of these other people are still writing books... I mean... they've already lost. I really truely am obsessed. Edward is the only way to go. Oh and by the way... If anybody is wondering what to get me for christmas... I would like the trilogy in hard cover and signed... if you look at her website (stepheniemeyer.com)... go to books and gear... scroll down to changing hands book store ... and they still have signed copies available... just if anybody was wondering... LOL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you know the limit it $40 right? you could probably get the 1st 2 since you already have the 3rd one... or you could get the whole set together off amazon.com that comes with a poster and stuff, but it isnt signed... whichever you think
ummm... the first two... i can always buy the third one myself
Yeah...I like the books too (and do indeed own signed copies of all three...thanks to my mother-in-law) but possibly you should still keep an open mind to other literature...just saying. :)
i know.... but nothing else just quite compares.... I am reading to kill a mocking bird... and its a good book so far... we'll see how it goes though...
Post a Comment