Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas....
so everyone came home for Christmas. which made everything twice as fun. The little kids had a great time opening presents and Hallie enjoyed helping me open mine as well. I got a jacket from Hollister (which I have needed desperately) from My grandma and grandpa, portable Hot pink Ipod speakers (which I love) from Robert, the new Alicia Keys CD from Santa, the top and skirt that I got on Black Friday from Santa and Mimi... On Christmas Adam (for those of you who don't know what that it is, it is the day before Christmas Eve)we had a big family Christmas party with all the near bye relatives. on Christmas Eve we went looking at Christmas lights, and on Christmas day, we opened presents and visited with each other. All in all, it has been loads of fun having everyone in town. Tonight we are all going on a gondola ride so I will let you all know how that goes.... those of you who read my blog and leave comments anyway... which is ummm... oh yeah.... very few of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you should get pictures from christams and post them. by the way did you send me a copy of that cd?
actually.... i gave it to mom to mail with ur monkey... i dont know if she mailed it yet... did you send me that copy???
soooo, when are you going to post something new and interesting?
Post a Comment