So, nothing really new to report as you can probably tell by my lack of blogging... Last Night my good friend Meghan came over and we made brownies and watched a movie... It was a lot of fun!
On another note, I bought my plane tickets to go and see Becca over Spring break / easter / my birthday (yes, all in the same week) and am really looking forward to it. Traveling by myself should be interesting though considering that I always get lost in airports even when I am with other people and if there are signs everywhere. Hopefully they will let dad or somebody take me to the gate and let becca meet me on the other end. I just have to worry about not getting lost on my layover (in San Franciso) The airline that I am flying on is suppposedly really nice so that should be fun.
Tithing is miraculous... i've been having a shortage on babysitting jobs lately and I finally got around to paying my thithing today and low and behold soon after I got home, I got a call from our mail carrier who I used to do babysitting for on saturdays wanting me to start the same thing again. I've really needed this job considering that Drivers-ed is just around the corner and I have to pay for it and insurance. So, yes, tithing works...
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment