Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just some pics







These are just some pictures from the last few weeks. i went to the Oreck vacuum store with Katharine last week and we were atanding there snd katharine goes Elizabeth, turn around... so i turned around around and I thought the poster cut out of oreck the vacuum maker was real and i said "oh, excuse me." Then i realized that it was fake and we started laughing hystrically. So we had to have our pictures taken with Oreck... I guess you had to have been there if your not laughing... The rest of the pictures are from when I went out to lunch with all of my friends a few weeks ago and i just thought that i would put them up to make my blog a bit more interesting... ok, that was for all of you naggers out there

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

why thank you (yes i am THE nagger) i did laugh about the oreck thing by the way, it totally sounds like something i would do (maybe "wall" material)?

Elizabeth. said...

ummm... ok... if you feel like it

Haircutmom said...

I thought that you were really standing with the Oreck guy...oh yeah, I'm a nagger too. Love the pics.

TannerJ5 said...

So...The absent blogger has returned. I do believe you will enjoy the new, well photoed version of my blog.

Karrots said...

well.. some sideways pics!:) Oh well!